Sale Sold out
Regular price $2.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
you will receive 1- 12x12 Masking Tape
HOW TO USE
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45° angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.